The 150th Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh
November 13 & 14, 2015
St. Paul's Episcopal Church
1066 Washington Road
Mt. Lebanon, PA 15228
All documents are in PDF form unless otherwise noted.
Due to a late venue change, some documents below reference Trinity Cathedral as the convention location but should refer to St. Paul's in Mt. Lebanon. We apologize for any confusion.
|Timeline to Convention||Display table reservation form|
|Convention Registration Form||Canons pertaining to lay deputies|
|Positions to be Elected||Nomination form|
|Resolution submission form||Allocation of Deputies Chart|
|Lay Deputy Certification form|
Preconvention Information Sessions
In advance of the convention, it is expected that every clergy and lay deputy attend a Preconvention Information Session. These sessions are open to all interested Episcopalians. For your convenience, three sessions will be offered. In advance, we thank our host congregations for their hospitality.
Tuesday, October 20, 7 p.m.
Church of the Redeemer (Squirrel Hill)
5700 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Thursday, October 22, 7 p.m.
St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Mt. Lebanon)
1066 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Sunday, October 25, 2 p.m.
St. Michael's of the Valley Episcopal Church (Ligonier)
2535 Route 381, Rector, PA 15677
The latest version of the 2015 Preconvention Journal is available as a single complete file, individual sections or single reports below in PDF format.
Click on the section title for the complete section PDF.
- Membership of Canonical Bodies in 2015
- List of Nominees Standing for Election
- Biographies of Nominees
- Bishop’s Annual Report
- Board of Trustees
- Canon for Formation
- Canon Missioner
- Commission on Ministry
- Committee on Constitution and Canons
- Deputies to General Convention
- Diocesan Council
- Director of Administration and Archdeacon
- Standing Committee
- Anglican Fellowship of Prayer
- Chaplain to Retired Clergy
- Children’s Ministry
- Christian Associates of Southwest Pennsylvania
- Commission on Race & Reconciliation
- Episcopal Church Women
- Order of the Daughters of the King
- Sheldon Calvary Camp
- Shepherd Wellness Community
- Trinity School for Ministry
- United Thank Offering
- District Chart with Allocation of Deputies
- List of Parishes
- Listing of Clergy of the Diocese
- 2014 Parochial Report Statistics